Subject: Inquiry Regarding Changes to E-Invoicing Regulations as of July 1, 2025
From: Eyup Ilgün <[email-masked]>
To: "vana RAM Info"
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2025 11:45:42 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I hope this message finds you well.

As a globally operating e-invoicing provider, we closely monitor regulatory 
developments in the area of electronic invoicing. In this context, we would 
like to inquire about the planned regulatory changes that are expected to 
come into effect on July 1, 2025.

We would greatly appreciate it if you could provide information on the 
specific requirements and technical specifications that will apply as of 
that date. In particular, we are interested in:

• The types of companies or transactions affected

• The required formats and transmission methods

• Any transitional periods or special regulations

If there are any official resources or documents available on this topic, we 
would be grateful if you could point us to them.

Thank you in advance for your support. Please feel free to contact us if you 
require any further information.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regardsEyup Ilgün

Manager

cbs Corporate Business Solutions Unternehmensberatung GmbH

Rudolf‑Diesel‑Str. 9

 |

69115

Heidelberg

M  <tel:+49%20151%2065577097> +49 151 65577097

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 |

 <https://www.cbs-consulting.com/> www.cbs-consulting.com

 <https://www.cbs-consulting.com/>

30 Years of Consulting Excellence. 1995  |  2025

​​______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 <http://www.cbs-consulting.com/cbs-informationspflichten> 
Geschäftsführer: Rainer Wittwen (CEO), Holger Scheel, Stefan Risse | 
Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 335483
cbs Corporate Business Solutions. Die Unternehmensberatung der Materna 
Gruppe.

​​Gemäß Artikel 13 der DSGVO, teilen wir Ihnen die Informationspflichten 
über folgende Adresse mit www.cbs-consulting.com/cbs-informationspflichten. 
<http://www.cbs-consulting.com/cbs-CH-information-obligations>

Diese E‑Mail kann vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der 
richtige Adressat sind oder diese E‑Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, 
informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese E‑Mail. 
Danke!

​______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Managing Directors: Rainer Wittwen (CEO), Holger Scheel, Stefan Risse | 
Mannheim Local Court HRB 335483
cbs Corporate Business Solutions. The management consultancy of the Materna 
Group.
 <http://www.cbs-consulting.com/cbs-CH-information-obligations>
In accordance with Article 13 of the EU GDPR, we inform you of our 
information obligations via the following link 
<http://www.cbs-consulting.com/cbs-information-obligations> 
www.cbs-consulting.com/cbs-information-obligations 
<http://www.cbs-consulting.com/cbs-CH-information-obligations>

This email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended 
recipient (or have received this email in error) please notify the sender 
immediately and destroy this email. Thank You!